Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 5 Recap / Week 6 Goals

Week 5 Recap
  • Total VPPs Earned: 24,678.74
  • Hours Played: 52.15
  • Hands Played: 65,650
  • VPPs/Hour: 473.2
  • VPPs/Hand: 0.376
  • VPPs Earned YTD: 101,896.12

I hate poker this year. I don't expect to win every flip, but it would be nice to win hands like this and this occasionally.

I hit 100k VPPs this week and secured my Supernova status through February 2012. That's not much of an accomplishment though. I'm pretty sure I could teach a monkey to get Supernova. Maybe I'll make that my hobby if I continue to run like shit and bust my roll.


Week 6 Goals
  • 27k VPPs
  • Win a hand against AngryFish. That's going to be a lot harder than the 27k VPPs.
  • Break even, which means I'll need an EV of at least $3k the way I've been running.

1 comment:

  1. ugly if u run like shit i fucking knew it...

    against angry u prob have 2 call with nearly any A2xy and A3xy and u have at least always 55% equity to scoop :D

    i´ve never played a player with such a big range of hands he gets his money in(bad obv.)

    whatever, GL and turn around this graph :)

    ReplyDelete