Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2 Recap / Week 3 Goals

Results from this week:

  • Total VPPs Earned: 28,566.19
  • Hours Played: 59.35
  • Hands Played: 77,732
  • VPPs/Hour: 481
  • VPPs/Hand: 0.367
  • VPPs Earned YTD: 41,034.8

Rather than focusing on the obvious bad part of the week (ran $3k under EV), here are some positives:
  • I'm back on pace to get SNE this year. I still have a way to go to be on track to hit SNE by 9/1, but I'm catching up.
  • I didn't quite reach my goal of 30k VPPs for the week, but came fairly close at 28.6k.
  • I cleared the $4k 250k FPP bonus.
  • EV for the week was about $900 which, while not my best poker, is at least winning poker and would be a nice addition to rakeback (if I ever ran at EV).
Most of my losses this week were at 3/6 and 2/4, as I ran $1200 under EV at 3/6 and $500 under EV at 2/4. Hopefully taking a break from these will make for a less frustrating next week. Since I didn't even earn that many VPPs at these limits (818 at 3/6 and 697 at 2/4, aka approximately $1/VPP given my losses), I think avoiding these games will limit my swings and keep my head clear without really affecting my hourly VPP rate.

My goals for Week 3 are:
  • Earn 25k VPPs. I'm going for a lower goal this week given that's it's gonna be a busy week
  • Play the best I can. Limit tilt.
  • I get my chat back tomorrow night, so I guess keeping it for a week would be an appropriate goal.

3 comments:

  1. ill keep it for at least 6 weeks or until i drink and play again.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo i started this crazy blog thing hope n its not too boring check it out.

    http://foulmoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete