Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Here Goes


Well, I figured I might as well document my progress toward my goal of SNE this year. Ideally I'd like to hit 1.25M VPPs as it's worth about $30k more t
hat just SNE. That being said, I'm gonna see how it goes since I could potentially lose a lot more than $30k if I get burned out trying for it.

Already behind pace after taking a few days off to chill in Tahoe before starting for the year.




It was probably good that I took a break, since I was playing like shit at the end of last year. But, I did hit my goal of 500k VPPs despite being over 120k behind pace as of November 1st, so it worked out. Definitely learned my lesson about waiting til the last minute though- not making that mistake again as the games in December were tighter than normal and therefore the VPPs per hand sucked (average of 0.35 VPPs/hand for the month).

Here's the schedule for 2011 as it currently stands. If I stick to it I should remain ahead of pace and will only need to work 41.5 weeks to hit 1.25M.

Monday/Friday

8 AM - 12 PM: Poker
12 PM - 12:30 PM: Lunch
12:30 PM - 4:30 PM: Poker
4:30 PM -8:30 PM: Family Time
8:30 PM - 9:30 PM: Golf
9:45 PM - 12:30 AM: Poker
12:30 AM - 12:31 AM: Sex
12:31 AM - 6:31 AM: Sleep

Tuesday/Thursday

8 AM - 12 PM: Poker
12 PM - 12:30 PM: Lunch
12:30 PM - 4:30 PM: Poker
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM: Gym
6:30 PM -8:30 PM: Family Time
8:30 PM - 12:30 AM: Poker
12:30 AM - 12:31 AM: Sex
12:31 AM - 6:31 AM: Sleep

Wednesday

8 AM - 12 PM: Poker
12 PM - 12:30 PM: Lunch
12:30 PM - 6:30 PM: Poker
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM: Family Time
9:30 PM - 10:30 PM: Poker
10:30 PM - 12:30 AM: Chill
12:30 AM - 12:31 AM: Sex
12:31 AM - 6:31 AM: Sleep

Saturday

7 AM - 9 AM: Poker
9 AM - 11 AM: Gym
11 AM - 8 PM: Chill/Family Time
8 PM - 10 PM: Poker
10 PM - 2 AM: Drink


Sunday

OFF

8 comments:

  1. Sick schedule sir, but 1hr for golf? WTF, is this like on the Wii or something? Even though I've already read the second post (extremely standard graph, likely comprised of more than a few pre-flop flips--LOL NLO8), GL2U :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea exactly. flips definitely not going my way thus far, but gonna buy a 4k bonus next friday so that will definitely help. How is your vpp chase going bro?

    P.S. The golf is sicko. Go to driving range for an hour, relax, then back to the grind

    ReplyDelete
  3. @How is your vpp chase going bro?
    I'm trying to get a meter to kept track on my blog (strikr300.com) /plug..currently over 20k

    @P.S. The golf is sicko. Go to driving range for an hour, relax, then back to the grind
    Sounds fun, I wonder if bowling would have the same effect (throw ball at stupid pinheaded donks, crack skulls, etc) /plug..This is only realevent if you're not a competitive golfer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing about golf / bowling is that they are both drinking game.

    I gotta catch up to ya. 12.5k down in 2.5 days, but still well behind pace. Tried to link your blog to mine but I'm incompetent.

    You going to the wsop hi lo this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @You going to the wsop hi lo this summer?

    I hope to be living in Vegas by then, if that's the case I'll very likely play the PLO8.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D 1 minute for sex mbn ^^

    btw, when u going to change that awesome pic form ur avatar :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @I hope to be living in Vegas by then, if that's the case I'll very likely play the PLO8.

    Thats huge. Plan on playing a lot of live poker there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Thats huge. Plan on playing a lot of live poker there?

    Unlikely unless I can't play online, can't find a decent paying job, or I find a game that is a total gold mine/eclipses my current hourly (extremely unlikely with my obvious lack of poker skills/anything not involving shoving a draw). I do however plan on playing from time to time, mostly O8 tournaments.

    Lovin' the new Avatar btw

    ReplyDelete