Friday, April 15, 2011

Well on to new things

Looks like the future online poker is gonna be up in the air, so maybe it's time to go back into the real world. Fortunately, I have some leads to get a job somewhere so I'll do that (and could always apply to Business school in fall because I got a decent score on the GMAT). Unfortunately, I have a significant sum online so who knows whats going to happen to that. Hopefully something can resolved in the next two - four weeks or so and I can get a better understanding of what can be done.

Time for a beer or two.

9 comments:

  1. I've always been more partial to In n Out or McDonalds. Burger King is my third choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a frigging joke. Off to grind witht he live nits at Borgata.

    Thanks god Fed makes oodles of dough and is super rich though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GL with that bro. God I hate playing live

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for the future. Hopefully see you back at the tables someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks bro. Think i'm going to try out merge network for a little.

    GL to you too

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one yet. Haven't played since April 15th. I'll probably get back on next week, but for now semi-enjoying the forced vacation.

    Erik

    ReplyDelete