Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MTT's going well

In order to get ready for SCOOP and the WSOP this summer, I've been playing between two to four MTT's a day (five days a week) to get some practice in. The usual tourneys that I play are the $5 PL and NL rebuy, $22 PL, and another other tourney that I see. I've final tabled the $5 NL rebuy 3 days in a row (2nd, 7th, and 9th, respectively) so that has definitely helped the bankroll slightly, in addition to providing a nice change of pace from grinding 24 tables of cash all day.

Cash games have also improved. The no limit games have been very swingy with 20 BBs, and I got my ass handed to me a .25/.5 PL today- played bad, ran worse. But my EV and profit have both been good this month, so I can't complain.

I'm at 196k VPPs and change for the year. I'll be clearing the 200k VPP bonus tomorrow for $2,600. Goal is SNE by 12/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment